Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
Hey, I typed an answer to your comment. And then seconds later, I remember
something more profound.

There was a very drunken man on a public bus. A very fat, and ugly woman
said with a sneer "You're drunk!".

The man replied "you're fat and ugly!"

The lady repeated "you're drunk".

The man repeated "you're fat and ugly".

The lady repeated.

The man returned with a big smile "But I'll be sober in the morning!".

My answer to you is that I will learn how to fix Heils.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeatMan" wrote in message
Flaming is one thing.

Not knowing what you're talking about is another...

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
Only if you can document that I, personally, have flamed anyone on the

HVAC
group. I'm one of the most polite people on that group.

Cough....you are one of the most ignorant people in the world

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ed Clarke" wrote in message
In article , Stormin Mormon

wrote:

[snip]

So, should we flame your butt off for posting an alt.hvac question
in a "consumer" group? After all, turn about's fair play...