Owain

Default Hidden control switches for kitchen appliances?

"Michael Brewer" wrote
| Now, what Stefek is saying does seem to make good sense. However,
| you know all those fancy designer kitchens you see in magazines
| (well some magazines)?

You're not talking about Gentleman Shed-Owner's Quarterly here are you?

| You rarely see a plug socket above the worktop, never
| mind a socking great cooker control switch / fuse unit to ruin their
| beautiful (expensive) design. Where do they put them?

You never see grease up the walls or black streaks where the broccoli boiled
dry either, nor muddy foot-prints on the lino and wrinkled wallpaper where
the cat missed the litter tray.

| Or do they have hoardes of servants to deal with Auntie Mabel's mishaps?

I suspect that Auntie Mabel has been sent, along with her Baby Belling and
slightly leaky commode, to a "Home" somewhere in The North where the price
is cheaper.

Owain