Rob Stokes

'tis true. It's no longer made. I checked with them myself.... They have
residual stock, that they sell on the Internet only and if you find some in
a store, buy it as it's all that's left....

Good luck
Rob

--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"CW" no adddress@spam free.com wrote in message
No longer manufactured? SC Johnson (the manufacturer) sells it on their
website. I can buy it locally too.

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a good paste wax to use on my cast-iron
table saw top. I found a thread from a couple years ago
that said that Johnson's paste wax was the best, but is
no longer manufactured. A specialty product called TopCote
works but is expensive.

I started to buy some Turtle Wax today but stopped because
the directions said to apply it with a wet rag (rust hazard).

Anybody have a recommendation for a good, readily
available wax for this purpose?

--Billy