Chubs

Also, how old is the house? double-pane windows pretty regularly have their
seals go bad after 10-20 years, depending on a variety of factors. It's
just a design 'feature' you've gotta live with.

"Scott" wrote in message
Thanks for your reply. No earthquake or hurricanes here... I imagine

it's
a low quality window - I will have to look into the warranty (I imagine
there is none left).

Scott

"willshak" wrote in message
Scott wrote:

In between the panes of glass on almost all of the windows in my home,

have noticed an increase of condensation (small droplets of water and
'fogging').

Is there any way to resolve this problem without replacing all of the
windows? How can I identify the cause?

Thanks for any help -

If these are insulated windows (two panes of glass with an airspace
between), the seal between the two panes has broken. There is no way to
clean them out. After a while they will turn milky white in between. If
insulated glass, was this house in a hurricane or earthquake lately? You
might break a seal in a window or glass door by slamming it, but it is
very unusual for a number of window seals to fail at once.