william

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message et...
I've been using white cement adhesive for kitchen and bathroom, and
they just fall off again. In fact when I cemented onto pva'd wood they
didnt stick at all, just lifted off when dry. Dont nkow what kind of
adhesive to choose, but obviously need something that works.

did you tile kitchen and bathroom with adhesive from the same
bag/batch of adhesive?
if the bag is open and left around it seems to go off.
when it sets it just turns to dust(like sand).
on the bal website it says not to pva the surface of the plywood you
are going to tile just seal/prime the edges and back.