Jim Walsh

Default Scaring rabbits

"Matthew Augier (dps)" wrote:

I'd rather have wild rabbits rather than the damn mole that is destroying my
whole garden!! Little buggers are impossible to catch. Can't you just stop
them getting into the garden as a solution?

Mat
"NickW" wrote in message
om...
Do those ultrasonic gadgets work on rabbits? We have a lot of wild
rabbits coming into our garden and digging stuff up.

Wife won't let me buy a gun :-)

We have no pets but we do have young children (1yr and 3yrs).

Cheers

Nick.

Maybe worth a try for you: I've had success getting rid of moles by poking
small holes down into their tunnels in various parts of the garden and popping
bangers into them. The best ones to use, if you or anyone you know visits
France on a regular basis, are the mammouth bangers; just like little sticks of
dynamite! Mole problem was instantly cured. I think they can die of shock
rather easily and even iof they don't, the noise must be most unpleasant for
them.

Regards, Jim.