Stormin Mormon

Hey, at least we don't drive around with loud speakers five times a day
blaring out the prayer call. And we don't behead folks.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Chas" wrote in message
"Fraser Johnston" wrote
.....For the record I learnt everything I needed to know about the Mormon
religon watching Southpark.

They are the craziest white people on the face of the earth.
The only thing you can hope for is that they don't come after *you*.
I married into a fundamentalist, polygamous family (they have some of the
most beautiful women in the world), and have been around Saints much of my
life.
After dealing with Mormons, the Taliban is no trouble at all.

Chas