Mike

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:25:27 GMT, fred wrote:

The last times I've reported a residentail fault I've had to convince
them I have tried a known good phone ("borrowed from neighbour") and
I've disconnected all extension wiring or equipment and I still got
warnings of the fee for NFF.

The last time I reported a fault ditto.

Despite the fault being that regularly the phone would ring, nobody
there, Hang up. Phone rings again, everything okay. Caller says I
tried once and the ringing tone stops so I had to try again. Only
happend with other exchange calls. I suspected a dodgy trunk and told
BT so but they still insisted on the questions.

Mike

Telecomms engineer! (Not working for BT)