John

Who ever told you that Johnson's was no longer made steered you wrong,
it is definitely STILL in production

Butcher's Bowling Alley wax is also good, as is Renasance Wax, as is
TriWax

John

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 22:26:23 -0400, "Billy Smith"
wrote:

I'm looking for a good paste wax to use on my cast-iron
table saw top. I found a thread from a couple years ago
that said that Johnson's paste wax was the best, but is
no longer manufactured. A specialty product called TopCote
works but is expensive.

I started to buy some Turtle Wax today but stopped because
the directions said to apply it with a wet rag (rust hazard).

Anybody have a recommendation for a good, readily
available wax for this purpose?

--Billy