Speedy Jim

Joerg wrote:

Hi,

Would appreciate if you or anyone else having info on the mounting details
for these could post here or email me some links.

It seems the only toilet that is wall mounted and tank operated is the
Glenwall:

http://www.americanstandard-us.com/P...asp?prodID=901

It costs about $465 or so via hardware stores, plus tax. You also need
the gasket. Before ordering make sure your mount is exactly as specified
which is where I discovered that ours probably isn't. The reason is that
you usually can't return this special order stuff without a substantial
restocking fee.

Also, according to the store these were out of stock for a long time so
there is a chance that you may not be able to buy one right when you
want to.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com

http://www.paulsupply.com/product.asp?intprod=3707

Special price: $373

I didn't find the dimension sheet for mounting though.
In the worst case, you might have to replace the carrier.

Jim