Joe Fabeitz

All my friends here in San Antonio (where I am currently a guest) have
discussed this and recommend the Mcculloch brand, in particular the
"Freddy's Special" model......;-)

"LARRY THE CABLE GUY" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:43:19 -0500, "TURTLE"
wrote:

This is Turtle.

I have googled it and got more bull than a truck can haul off.

I want a Good Chain saw and have a piece of Junk Poland 14" one now. They

have
Huskey and Stiel dealers around here. I need the one that will be

forgiving for
abuse. I will listen to the sales pitches but I want to know about the

brand
names before picking out the model The salesmen will know the brands ,

money,
and sizes. I'm looking for the differences like a Pinto or a Roll Royce.
Duriability is what I'm after.

TURTLE

I say Stihl hands down