Charlie Self

Steve Knight responds:

I guess the rules are so biased towards showing off the candidates that no
real
debate can now happen. well hell just listening to it I thought something was
wrong. but I agree bush would die in a real debate.

They wanna look good, and figure no one really listens to them anyway. Which
may be pretty close to true.

Bush wants to be folksy (silver spoon and all), but he strikes me as the guy
who sits around the room until the discussion gets to something he knows, say
snakes, when he tells you all about the racer snakes that outrun men (and
women) and the hoop snakes that roll right on by you. Which make for nice
tales, but isn't heavy on facts.

Charlie Self
"The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you'll grow out
of it." Doris Day