Edwin Pawlowski

"Steven D. Litvintchouk" wrote in message

But there's one problem I haven't solved--excessive condensation on
windows caused by running the dishwasher. Every single time I run the
dishwasher after dinner, I find a lot of moisture on the windows--so much
that the window sill gets wet.

Most homes are so dry in the winter they would welcome the added moisture
and never see it on the window.

To eliminate the condensation, you must eliminate the cause. Either warm the
window, cool the air, or move moist the air from the room.

Do you have a storm window?
Can you vent the kitchen during the washing/drying time? Either crack the
window open or run an exhaust fan?

If other rooms of the house are drier, blow some air from the kitchen to the
other room.