Abe

Do your dishes by hand......

Actually, that's a good idea. I live alone, I only need a few dishes to
cook meals for myself, and a dishwasher is a luxury I can live without.

It IS a good idea, but it's besides the point, as neither of you is
even trying to answer the poster's question. Why is that? I'm not
being a smart-alec, I'm just curious as to why you both feel compelled
to reply with a non-sequitor instead of actually trying to help out
the poster.

That being said, I don't have any good advice for the poster either,
so I guess I'm being just as useless as you two.