Steven D. Litvintchouk

Red Neckerson wrote:

"Steven D. Litvintchouk" wrote in message
ink.net...

Hi all,
I work hard at eliminating causes of window condensation--always run the
fan in the shower, etc.

But there's one problem I haven't solved--excessive condensation on
windows caused by running the dishwasher. Every single time I run the
dishwasher after dinner, I find a lot of moisture on the windows--so
much that the window sill gets wet. I want to stop that before the sill
rots and gets moldy. It's not a portable dishwasher, so I can't move it
to a better location.

Do your dishes by hand......

Actually, that's a good idea. I live alone, I only need a few dishes to
cook meals for myself, and a dishwasher is a luxury I can live without.

--
Steven D. Litvintchouk
Email: