Sapient Fridge

In message , william
writes
Should I just do the job with what he supplied and keep my opinions to
myself?

I'm not an expert at tiling but I've found that if you first seal the
surface with PVA then use the pre-mixed Unibond combined grout/adhesive
from B&Q (and no doubt many other places) then the tiles will stick to
*anything*.

I've tiled on raw plaster, old tiles and wood without a single tile
coming loose. Good trick is to make sure you leave a gap at corners and
fill that with mastic so if your walls shift slightly it doesn't squeeze
the tiles off.

The odd thing is that when I buy tiles the tile shop always tries to
sell me powder adhesives. They say that the pre-mixed stuff isn't any
good as it "slumps". Never had any problems with it myself though.
--
ICQ #17887309 * Save the net *
Grok: