Dave Harnish

Steve,

You might want to try running the range vent hood
while running the dishwasher. Might exhaust enough
of the moisture to correct the problem. Depends how
close the two are.

PS - Must be nice to have such a tight house! (Our 130
year old farmhouse definitely doesn't have this problem!
grin)

God bless,

Dave Harnish
Dave's Repair Service
New Albany, PA
www.DavesRepair.com

570-363-2404

Free home appliance tips from a 32-year pro repair
technician! Get your monthly email newsletter he
(Back issues now posted too!)
www.DavesRepair.com

Amos 4:13

"Steven D. Litvintchouk" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi all,
I work hard at eliminating causes of window condensation--always run the
fan in the shower, etc.

But there's one problem I haven't solved--excessive condensation on
windows caused by running the dishwasher. Every single time I run the
dishwasher after dinner, I find a lot of moisture on the windows--so
much that the window sill gets wet. I want to stop that before the sill
rots and gets moldy. It's not a portable dishwasher, so I can't move it
to a better location.

Any ideas?

--
Steven D. Litvintchouk