TURTLE

"dadiOH" wrote in message
PrecisionMachinisT wrote:
"TURTLE" wrote in message

snip

After sizing up everything that was said here and there. I ended
up with a MS-310 with a 18" Bar and come home and started
butchering that tree. It took about two hours and 5 tanks of gas
and oil and it Got-R-Done. I think i got the right size of saw for
cutting something like this but time will tell for duriability. I
wished I could look out 2 or 3 years from now and see about this
saw, but i will have to wait and see.

I would like to say thank you to all the hands that spoke here and
helped out on this project. Thank You Thank You Thank You.

Slacker!!!

You mean you aint got it all split and stacked yet ???

SVL

Split? When you can buy rip chains?

--
dadiOH

This is Turtle.

Hey tell me about this Rip Chain thing ! Do you use it to split the wood ?

TURTLE