Mike Halmarack

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:48:21 +0100, "Sam" wrote:

"Mike Halmarack" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:25:37 +0100, "Sam" wrote:

"Grunff" wrote in message
Sam wrote:

As for all this "if you're going to spend £50 then you might as well
spend a £100" then all can I can say is, what a load of old bollox?

Obviously someone who uses a lot of tools then...

--
Grunff

Obviously someone who uses a lot of value tools then.....

Sam

But the question is, how many more value tools would need to be used?

--

Maybe it's my level of skill but I tend to find I can only use one tool at a
time.

Now you're being disarmingly frank Sam

I'm sure though some of the smartarses on the group could use two SDSs at a
time -one in each hand - professional range only mind.

Wire Turps?

Sam

--
Mike Halmarack