Andy Hall

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:21:39 +0100, "Sam" wrote:

having said that, I have generally found lidl "Parkside" power tools
to be mid range, in terms of quality. ime, they certainly don't
qualify for "entry level" status.

Probably the best thing to do is go and have a look and make your
decision based on actually seeing the tool.

My Dad bought one of these the last time they had them. I haven't used it
but it looked nicely made and he seems quite chuffed with it. It might not
be as solid as my Kress(?) made Wickes SDS but that was £135 a few years
back. I suppose that being Lidl it has a 3 year warranty in which case I
would say it's pretty good value.

As for all this "if you're going to spend £50 then you might as well spend a
£100" then all can I can say is, what a load of old bollox?

Sam

That's understandable if you view Kress as being solid.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl