Dave Hinz

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:28:22 -0500, Swingman wrote:

This has been discussed before. Enter the CEO's with uncannily similar
physical appearances, and you can also spot a congress critter by his
coiffure ... no "haircuts" there.

Actually, our representative (Jim Sensenbrenner) has pretty much that
whole "regular guy" thing going on, no false pretenses. "Here's who
I am, here's what I believe, and if you agree with me more than you
disagree with me, I'd like to get your vote" kind of a guy.
Definately "haircut" rather than "hairstyle" there. Not saying he's
typical, though.

Guy has amazing memory. He comes to our Fireman's Picnic every
year to talk to folks. I ran into him elsewhere, completely out of
context, and he greeted me with "Hi Dave, how are things in (home town)?".
I see the guy once a year, and he's got _that_ good of a memory.
(No, I wasn't wearing a nametag or my home town on my jacket or
anything).

So, they're not all fakey like the two trying to become pres & VP
at the moment...

Dave Hinz