Chuck

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 06:08:18 -0400, "George Saridakis"
wrote:

I have switched from Titebond and System 3 Epoxy to Gorilla glue. Since =
the switch, I have not had any joint separations in my laminated vases, =
and I use a large variety of woods including oily exotics.

I second the vote for Gorilla glue. I've been using it for years,
both turning, and, 7 or 8 years ago I was making barrettes with it.
Those joints are still holding up, although they are only about 1/8"
wide, over the length of the piece, and are subjected to fairly
serious stresses. I use it almost exclusively with oily exotics, which
I turn more than domestic woods.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com