Chuck

On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 19:40:23 GMT, "Ken Moon"
wrote:

"Chuck" wrote in message
On 01 Oct 2004 00:37:09 GMT, (Bob Pritchard)

SNIP .......
I use either Titebond II or Gorilla Glue for baby rattles. Both (as
well as the CA glue) are inert when dry. If you want the immediacy of
a CA glue, go to a flexible one, with rubber in it.

Can you give a brand name/ source for rubberized CA?

Craft Supplies carries one variety of it, although I can't remember
the name of it at the moment. I think Berea Hardwoods carries one,
also, but I can't find their catalog at the moment, to verify.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget