Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

Default Scaring rabbits

"Grunff" wrote in message
Sam Nelson wrote:

Our cat eats a wild rabbit almost every day - always round about
4-6pm, he brings one to the yard, sits down and tucks in. He
starts at the head, and works his way down. He leaves *nothing*
behind - not fur, not bones, nothing.

He is available contract work.

Is he, like, large for a cat, and, like, orange with, like, black

stripes?

He's really not very big - I'd say a little bigger than average.
He's black with a few white bits, and is about 3 years old. His
rabbit eating is a very strange thing to watch.

One of his other hobbies is mole killing - he kills loads and
loads of them, but doesn't eat them. I guess they don't taste
very nice. I think he does it purely for sport.

He's extremely friendly, affectionate and dosile with people.

No, you see, what you've got there, Grunff, is what's commonly known as a
panther, not a puddy tat.

Si