Joseph Meehan

Steven D. Litvintchouk wrote:
Hi all,
I work hard at eliminating causes of window condensation--always run the
fan in the shower, etc.

But there's one problem I haven't solved--excessive condensation on
windows caused by running the dishwasher. Every single time I run the
dishwasher after dinner, I find a lot of moisture on the windows--so
much that the window sill gets wet. I want to stop that before the sill
rots and gets moldy. It's not a portable dishwasher, so I can't move it
to a better location.

Any ideas?

Is it all the windows or just the ones near the dishwasher?

If it is just the one(s) near the dishwasher, I suggest getting a small
fan and placing it near the dishwasher and turning it one when you are
washing the dishes. If all the windows are doing it, then maybe you need to
check the humidity in your home. If it is not excessive, then maybe you
need better insulated windows.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math