sPoNiX

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:13:32 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

When budgetting for this type of tool, consider it to have a lifetime
equal to the warranty. It is unlikely that there are repair
facilities or spares.
A £50 price point is above that for the real entry level which could
be argued to be disposable and quite close to getting something a lot
better.

having said that, I have generally found lidl "Parkside" power tools
to be mid range, in terms of quality. ime, they certainly don't
qualify for "entry level" status.

Probably the best thing to do is go and have a look and make your
decision based on actually seeing the tool.

I'd be interested to find out who actually makes Lidl power tools as
they obviously don't make them themselves.

sPoNiX