Aidan

If you take the trouble to read the 'feuds', plenty of good information
comes out of them.
A word of advice. Learn how to use a killfile.

Why, thank you, kind sir, for your wise and avuncular advice.

I do not want to read the feuds, they are not relevant. I do not want
to know what a killfile is. I did want to know peoples' opinions on
push-fit plumbing; that is why I was reading a thread entitled
'Push-fit Plumbing - any good?'

There were about 66 threads. Were they all about push-fit plumbing?
No. The feud kicked off at about post No.8, and it is still
continuing, something along the lines of;

Nah!

Nah!!

Nah nah na-na-Nahhh!

etc., etc., ad nauseam. The OP has probably long since cleared off.

They have ruined this thread. They are ruining this newsgroup. I do
not want to sift through this garbage to read the occasional posts
which are on topic.

It would only take one of them to have the intelligence to realise
that you win this game by not playing.

Finish it.