Greg G.

patriarch said:

Greg G. wrote in :

I hope so, 'cause it's been 3 months for my siding...
I can't get SWMBO to decide what color she wants... :-\

I suggest you put on a first coat, and wait for her to tell you that you're
wrong. It won't matter what the first color is. You will be wrong anyway.
Even if SHE picks out the color.

I try to use sample blocks, but it still probably won't work. :-\

This should buy you time until next spring.

Hey, I hate painting - this is going to be done ONCE. Regardless of
the outcome...

Talk to your respected local professional paint retailer, and get the right
product.

Pure Acrylic of an undetermined color. :-o

Patriarch,
who has maybe 12 gallons of paint that turned out not to be quite the right
color...

This spring, you should have a "not quite right" yard sale...

SWMBO wanted to paint her office as I was painting the hallways and
such - insisted she would finish the job. That was a year ago and the
trim still isn't finished. And we ended up with an extra can of paint
that will never be used because when she bought an additional can -
you guessed it - different manufacturer, different color. I didn't
find it until 3 months later - another paint can goes into the
collection of 17 paint cans and other crap stacked up in the basement
that I have to trip over to get the the breaker box. :-\

Ahhh, well....

Greg G.