PrecisionMachinisT

"TURTLE" wrote in message

snip

After sizing up everything that was said here and there. I ended up with a
MS-310 with a 18" Bar and come home and started butchering that tree. It

took
about two hours and 5 tanks of gas and oil and it Got-R-Done. I think i

got the
right size of saw for cutting something like this but time will tell for
duriability. I wished I could look out 2 or 3 years from now and see about

this
saw, but i will have to wait and see.

I would like to say thank you to all the hands that spoke here and helped

out on
this project. Thank You Thank You Thank You.

Slacker!!!

You mean you aint got it all split and stacked yet ???

--

SVL