Peter Teubel

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:05:07 +0100, "charles jones" wrote:

Hi, I'm thinking of getting another lathe for my workshop and have been
reading reviews on the DVR. It all looks good on paper , but I've yet to see
or try one. Have any fellow turners out there got one and more importantly,
is it as good and reliable as the press declare it to be?

I've been using my DVR for about a year in a production environment. Works great. The only thing that bugs me is the time it takes
to change speeds. As a production turner, 10 seconds is WAY too long to change speeds.. A twist of a knob would be so much faster.

Other than that, it has served me quite well.

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com