patriarch

Greg G. wrote in :

Leon said:

"Michael Baglio" wrote in message
. ..

Yep.

Upside:
Comes already primed, and providing it's painted within 30 days, the
warrantee on Hardi-Plank is 50 years.

IIRC you should paint within 6 moonths.

I hope so, 'cause it's been 3 months for my siding...
I can't get SWMBO to decide what color she wants... :-\

I suggest you put on a first coat, and wait for her to tell you that you're
wrong. It won't matter what the first color is. You will be wrong anyway.
Even if SHE picks out the color.

This should buy you time until next spring.

Talk to your respected local professional paint retailer, and get the right
product.

Patriarch,
who has maybe 12 gallons of paint that turned out not to be quite the right
color...