Steve B.

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:43:19 -0500, "TURTLE"
wrote:

This is Turtle.

I have googled it and got more bull than a truck can haul off.

I want a Good Chain saw and have a piece of Junk Poland 14" one now. They have
Huskey and Stiel dealers around here. I need the one that will be forgiving for
abuse. I will listen to the sales pitches but I want to know about the brand
names before picking out the model The salesmen will know the brands , money,
and sizes. I'm looking for the differences like a Pinto or a Roll Royce.
Duriability is what I'm after.

TURTLE

Its all junk and only as good as the service person you pick so find
the best dealer in your area and buy what they reccomend. :-)

We have a Stihl that my dad bought 20 years ago and it has held up
very well over all these years. I don't know if they still make it
like they used to with everyone selling out to the megacorps though.

Steve B.