Carl McCarty

Hey Vernon,

I've just ordered a Nova DVR, should be here next week. I have not yet
ordered the vacuum adapter.
I was wondering if you thought it was worthwhile when used with a shop
vac ( Fein mini-turbo), or should I just invest in
a pump system?

Thanks,
Carl McCarty

vernon wrote:

I have only had mine about 3 months, but I love it. It is well made and
does everything it says it will. My only problem was with the vacuum
adapter. It is for a shop vac style system and I like a vacuum pump so I had
to make a new one which was no big deal.

Vern
"charles jones" wrote in message

Hi, I'm thinking of getting another lathe for my workshop and have been
reading reviews on the DVR. It all looks good on paper , but I've yet to
see
or try one. Have any fellow turners out there got one and more
importantly,
is it as good and reliable as the press declare it to be?

Thanks

Charlie

Mr Charlie Jones
Physical and Theoretical Chemistry