Michael Baglio

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:31:10 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Well for about 15% more, you can buy a superior product that will probably
not ever have to be replaced.

Yep.

Upside:
Comes already primed, and providing it's painted within 30 days, the
warrantee on Hardi-Plank is 50 years. It's what I did my shop-ette
in. Looks good, weighs a ton and-- given that it's cement board--
should hold up pretty darned well. (Hell, 50 years is a longer
warrantee than _I_ have right now so all's good.) ;

Downside:
It's cement. Be prepared to destroy a couple of circular saw blades.
Cutting it creates cement dust. Be prepared to breathe a lot of
cement dust.

Michael (Geez, am I really turning 50 this month?) Baglio