Don Wagner

"Fraser Johnston" wrote:
I have to come train where you do. Sounds like my kind of place.

You'd have fun. It's very laidback and casual but the stickfighting
is pretty intense.

For the record I learnt everything I needed to know about the Mormon religon
watching Southpark.

;-) It's funny, but after seeing the SP episode I looked into the
Mormons again (did a comparitive religion assignment in high school
but I was pretty wasted at the time). SP was pretty much on the money
for the whole thing.

From the Mormons I've met they are fairly normal folks, but 2nd hand
stories make them out to be crazier then ****house rats.
--Don--
The beatings will continue until morale improves.