Larry Caldwell

In article ,
(Brikp) says...

I own a husqvqarna model 55, bought in 1997. It has seen moderate use, most
recently a weeks worth of hurricane cleanup in Pensacola, FL. It has NEVER
failed to start (except when it was out of gas). It cuts very well when the
blade is sharp. (Learn how to sharpen the blade)

I own a Husquvarna Model 51, bought in 1995. It will whack through a
2'maple log in about 90 seconds. It starts every time and has provided
several cords of firewood every year. I stabilize the fuel, sharpen the
chain and keep the nose wheel lubed. I did give it a tune-up about 4
years ago, but then switched to a zero ash synthetic oil. Since then I
haven't seen any spark plug deposits.

--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc