J. Chris Tilton

I can only speak from personal experience, but I have a (sp) Husqvarna. I
supplement my heat with 2 wood burners and go thru several cords of wood per
year and it has served me well. Nothing major other than normal wear and
tear.

I have heard good things about Stiehl, but have never owned one.

"TURTLE" wrote in message
This is Turtle.

I have googled it and got more bull than a truck can haul off.

I want a Good Chain saw and have a piece of Junk Poland 14" one now. They
have Huskey and Stiel dealers around here. I need the one that will be
forgiving for abuse. I will listen to the sales pitches but I want to know
about the brand names before picking out the model The salesmen will know
the brands , money, and sizes. I'm looking for the differences like a
Pinto or a Roll Royce. Duriability is what I'm after.

TURTLE