^^tHe^MiXeR^^

"Mark" wrote in message
^^tHe^MiXeR^^ typed:

Bought a new Bathroom suite from B & Q a couple of weeks ago.

snip.

Can't for the life of me get the sink & bath to stop leaking from the
wastes underneath.

It's the chrome waste bit in the bath/basin that's leaking Believe it or
not, all cheep suits do this, cant afford decent seals to go with them.
Ive just finished a flat conversion and fitted 3 of the things
Remedy is as per instructions, apply LOTS of silicone to underside of

chrome
bit and underneath bath, wipe off excess immediately after tightening.

--
Mark

Thanks Mark, I thought I was going mad. I couldn't believe the floppy seal I
found in the bottom of the plastic bag, to fit the waste in the sink. Its as
if its part of the bag !