Leon

Say Swingman, I am probably going to get a job to build a table that will
have a 3" thick by 42" square table top. Hard Maple, 3/4" strips glued up
to make the width. Basically long grain butcher block style. Do you know
of any one with a large drum sander to sand that monster?

Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message

"Rob Stokes" wrote in message

Why would properly T-111 need replacing? It's just plywood with groves

cut
in it.

Yeah. But I have replaced a lot of the stuff on several homes due to
home
owners not keeping it properly painted and termites. This is

particularily
bad in humid climates and especially if shaded by bushes.

... besides being butt ugly.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04