Leon

It has been my finding that T-111 eventually needs to be replaced. I would
nail or screw it only. It would be tough to replace if you glue it also.
Also I would cut in to the studs and mount 1x4's diagonally from sole to top
plate to add rigidity to the structure. IMHO this type siding is for
appearance and not to add support to the structure.

"jack" wrote in message
Hello,
What is the best way to nail up t-111 siding to a shed wall? I was going
first put some construction glue on the studs, then nail the siding in the
grooves with ring shank nails (stainless if I can find them).
I know this sounds like a very basic question, but it is my first time
doing
this.
Thanks.