Nelson

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 14:06:51 -0400, Isi wrote
(in article ):

Does anybody have a schematic for this unit by any chance?
The model number is "Smart-UPS 600" or "AP600".
Thanks in advance.

I have a Smart-UPS 1600 and I suspect the controler is the same. I was
unable to find any schematics for it... APS wants you to ship it to one
of their repair shops. That would cost more than a new unit, which I
guess is the plan :-)

In my case the problem is that it reverts to battery a couple of
seconds after turning on even though it is plugged in to the AC and the
AC is within spec. A pity... you know it has to be something simple.
I started to make a schematic myself but there are too many
proprietary/unknown chips to figure it out (for me at least)

Let me know if you find one.

--
Nelson