Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
(J T) wrote:

A vicious serial killer has been shooting dogs at*random in Arapahoe
County.* Dogs are being picked*off one at a time, and the number of
deaths are mounting. Police in the state advise all dog owners to "Watch
your Dog."* This photo came from a collie breeder in South Denver of
the killer caught in a careless moment. Regardless of what breed we
have, we can't be too careful. There are some real sickos out there.

On a serious note: Around Portland OR, there's been some nut(s)
attempting (and succeeding in several cases) to poison dogs in public
places. A few of the parks with leash-free areas have been baited with
chicken carcasses, raw meat and such over the last 6 months or so - I
don't recall the poison found on/in the bait. I believe about 4-6 dogs
have died. IIRC, just last week more raw meat had turned up on one of
the coastal areas (Oregon coasts are all public property) - poison
testing in progress.

There are truly some disturbed and disturbing people out there.

____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
we then cheer clearing the bar as a great accomplishment and achievment.