J T

Default OT - Serial Dog Killer

Didn't want to add to the recent thread on dog attacks. Was
forwarded this, from my sister.

Serial Dog Killer
A vicious serial killer has been shooting dogs at=A0random in Arapahoe
County.=A0 Dogs are being picked=A0off one at a time, and the number of
deaths are mounting. Police in the state advise all dog owners to "Watch
your Dog."=A0 This photo came from a collie breeder in South Denver of
the killer caught in a careless moment. Regardless of what breed we
have, we can't be too careful. There are some real sickos out there.
http://www.mangojacks.com/daforums/u.../thumbs/29.jpg

They have since apprehanded the suspect:
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/...plegalized.jpg

JOAT
We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for
intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for
integrity.
- Unknown

Upscale

"J T" wrote in message

They have since apprehanded the suspect:
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/...plegalized.jpg

Turns out, there was more than one suspect.

http://www.jokeemail.com/pictures/stick_em_up.htm

Mike Marlow

"J T" wrote in message
Didn't want to add to the recent thread on dog attacks. Was
forwarded this, from my sister.

Serial Dog Killer
A vicious serial killer has been shooting dogs at random in Arapahoe
County. Dogs are being picked off one at a time, and the number of
deaths are mounting. Police in the state advise all dog owners to "Watch
your Dog." This photo came from a collie breeder in South Denver of
the killer caught in a careless moment. Regardless of what breed we
have, we can't be too careful. There are some real sickos out there.
http://www.mangojacks.com/daforums/u.../thumbs/29.jpg

They have since apprehanded the suspect:
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/...plegalized.jpg

Sigh...., it's always the young ones. When I was his age...

--

-Mike-

Sweet Sawdust

In my younger days 30 odd years ago the local farmers offered a $2 bounty
for a set of dog ears. I know I racked up a couple of hundred dollars with
my old .22. Think about getting it out again every now and then when the
strays around here start getting pesky. strange thing though most of the
strays have collars and tags.