Charlie Self

Ron Magen writes:

The lead was that $10 MILLION bought a 'tear down'. That is, the present
house {more like a compound, from the photo} was leveled so that another
monstrosity could be built. It continued that $15 MILLION got you a
'starter mansion'.

Offset this with the election rhetoric, and the nightly news, indicating
that a large portion of the population has NO health insurance, is
termed 'the working poor', lost their job - or live in fear of that
possibility, and seem unlikely to be able to retire with any comfort.

I'm must just be living in an alternate reality .

Yeah. I'd like another alternate reality: spend 1 million to move my 2 acres to
CA, then sell it for 5.

Charlie Self
"Politics, n. Strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles."
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary