Leon

"Wayne K." wrote in message
I watched TOH from the beginning, Laughed at Bob touching everything and
"helping out". I loved to watch Norm do his thing.
Laughed at Steve touching everything and "helping out." Loved to watch
Norm
& Tommy do their thing.
This new guy? What's his name? Irritates me because Norm should be the
shows
host. 25 years? Sheesh what's a guy gotta do? Hopefully it was offered to
him (along with ATOH) and he turned them down.
Keep the NYW going Norm. **** on TOH.

I read an article years ago about Bob Vila and TOH. He "acts" like he does
not know much of what is going on so that he can ask questions that a
typical home owner might ask. IIRC originally he was doing this type work
on his own and was approached to do TV. I suspect that they did not want to
put a know it all in his place so that the theme would carry on.
Unfortunately the show now helps the stupidly rich spend their money.