J T

Default OT - Serial Dog Killer

Didn't want to add to the recent thread on dog attacks. Was
forwarded this, from my sister.

Serial Dog Killer
A vicious serial killer has been shooting dogs at=A0random in Arapahoe
County.=A0 Dogs are being picked=A0off one at a time, and the number of
deaths are mounting. Police in the state advise all dog owners to "Watch
your Dog."=A0 This photo came from a collie breeder in South Denver of
the killer caught in a careless moment. Regardless of what breed we
have, we can't be too careful. There are some real sickos out there.
http://www.mangojacks.com/daforums/u.../thumbs/29.jpg

They have since apprehanded the suspect:
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/...plegalized.jpg

JOAT
We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for
intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for
integrity.
- Unknown