Chris

Default Revenge (I hope)

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:47:49 +0100, Andrew McKay
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:11:16 +0100, Chris wrote:

Would it be possible to rig a retired power tool so that when it was
switched on would cause a minor/major shock... :-)

You must have seen the news stories in recent days about the convicted
drug dealer cum Tony Martin mobile shotgun target? Said convict is
considering screwing Tony Martin for 15K as a result of his sex life
being impaired after Martin shot him. And this would be using legal
aid.

Pity Martin didn't complete the job.

Andrew

Yes I watched the program and agree that Martin only did half of the
job.
But if I left a dangerous power tool in my shed I would love for
someone to illegally remove it from my premises and then when he came
to use it got badly hurt I wonder if he would try and claim
compensation from me now that would be really really funny. ==:-)