Leon

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Yeah, well, now we have the reason for my not watching right there. There
is no
possible way that a $679,000 fixer-upper is going to impinge on my
lifestyle,
so WTF is the point of watching. The costs on the first shows were at
least
semi-rational, if beyond the capability of most of us 25 years ago. The
current
line up of homes being refurbed is not related to any reality I'll ever
know,
unless The Donald drops dead and leaves me a couple hundred mil. In which
case,
I'll buy a house around here, anyway, for under a half mil, ready to go.

Although many do not like Bob Vila, the show has not been the same since he
left.