raden

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
"Bob Eager" writes:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:17:37 UTC, Capitol
wrote:

Dave Liquorice wrote:
As for quality of staff the pickers need to be at least literate, have
common sense and some knowledge of the products stocked. So when the
picking form says "XY346501 Washer, Flat" from bin 2Z56 and 2Z56 only
contains 13A plugs labeled XY346501 they raise a query...

CPC seem to have occasional difficulties with this concept!

Indeed - but they are quite good at fixing it!

In my experience, they aren't very good at fixing it.
I've had the same wrong goods delivered again as replacements,
and it's sometimes something they don't even stock, so I think
their good-inwards inspections leave a little to be desired.

I bought a set of spanners - one was missing, sent it back, another
spanner was missing, sent it back and got the original set I sent back,
back
--
geoff