Lobby Dosser

Prometheus wrote in
news
On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:51:08 GMT, "Searcher"
wrote:

A dog here almost became filled with lead today, I was out in my yard
with my 3 year old son, doing a little yard work. Luckily, my siter in
law was close to my son when from around the garage came a pit bull at
full charge. After my siter in law grabbed up my son the dog took off
after another couple walking thier dog, it was then that I retrieved
my .44 with every intention of dispatching that animal. The dog was
still roaming as I was cleaning up our garden tools and I was ready. I
saw the dog take off after another person walking his dog. I kept
cleaning up and went in. I have not seen that dog before or again. But
if that dog had come near my yard it would have been hauled off in a
bag!

I love dogs, but those pit-bulls are nasty creatures. I never
understood why the people who own them seem to like to let them roam
around loose all the time.

The owners who don't train them properly and let them run loose are the
nasty creatures. The dogs are dogs and every dog is a bite threat.

Shoot the owners!